Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back from an Extended Break!

Whew it's been a rough couple of weeks for me.  First my sewing machine broke, then I got it back, then it broke again.  And I haven't had time to fix it since I've been away at a meeting in Boston (I love lobstah!).  


I just started this cowboy quilt for my favorite little guy, Lincoln.  He's my friend's 2 year old and he loves cowboys.  I saw the cowboy and cow fabric at a quilt show I stumbled upon and thought it was so adorable!  I finally chose a pattern from the Robert Kaufmann website.  This quilt is going together so quickly!  I'm going to have to get my sewing machine fixed so I can quilt it before Christmas.  








My current list of projects:

Completed tops needing backings & quilting:
Verna Friendship Braid
Simply Squares Vintage sheets 
Central Park Charming Stars
Hunky Dory Bubblegum
Vintage Sheets Mod Sampler

Tops in pieces:
Cowboy Quilt
Sew Cherry Snapdragon Quilt
Cherish Nature Circle in Squares
Hunky Dory Pandora's Box
 
Vintage Sheets New Wave 

New projects this week: 1
Finished projects this week: 0  



1 comment:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

I like the fun cowboy fabric!
Sorry to hear about your machine :( Hope you get it fixed quickly.
I've come over from Freshly Pieced and am your newest follower :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...