Friday, October 25, 2013

Try Craftsy with an Awesome Craftsy Flash Sale Today

If you're sad like me that you aren't going to Quilt Market, why not perk yourself up with a Craftsy quilting class on sale?  I can't decide between Quilt As You Go Patchwork Bags or Playful Piecing Techniques.  Which will you choose?  If you haven't tried Craftsy classes yet, they are such a unique way to learn new skills.  I've taken the block of the month classes for 2012 and 2013, and I've also had a great time learning new machine quilting techniques with Angela Walters' class.  You pay for the class once, but you can watch the videos any time you want, as many times as you want!  It's like having a personal one on one session with Elizabeth Hartman, Jacquie Gering, or Leah Day, just to name a few!

I promise I'll start sharing more fabric and sewing related content as soon as my new sewing room is organized!  Picking the perfect rug takes longer than I expected...

Craftsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...