My overflowing box of shirt scraps!
I have a lot of scrap material from making my aprons (see my etsy shop!) and the vintage sheet swap I participated in, plus I still have that "found" lime green polar fleece, which I used for batting/insulation. I tried out two different methods, and I'm not really sure how I feel about these prototypes. The blue one is made from men's shirt scraps and the yellow one is made from vintage bed sheet scraps. I was hoping more of the flower print would show, but I think I made it too small. I did try to quilt the yellow one a little bit with triangles. After sewing these, I think the polar fleece will be fine insulation, but I didn't like sewing with it and may switch to insulated fusible batting if I pursue these as a potential money maker. I'd also probably leave it open with Velcro or elastic and a cute button on the end to make it mutli-sizable.
coffee sleeves (sorry, no coffee cups to fill them with yet!)