Monday, January 30, 2012

New York Beauty #3

I can't believe I'm 3/4 of the way through this project.  I'm having fun and can't wait to try other paper pieced projects, like Lee's Summer Sampler Series of course ;)  Once I have the fourth done, I'm sewing them in a circle but I'm not quite sure what will happen after that.  We'll cross that bridge later but before Feb 9 when I have to pass this baby on!  It'll be a long 6 months before I get it back.  Pretty much all of my other projects are on hold right now, but I'm itching to start a new quilt even though I have 1, 2, 3...6 or 7 quilt tops finished and needing to be quilted, not to mention 3 quilt tops in various stages of progress!






14 comments:

Craft Couture by T.C. said...

love the colors...great job. :)

Taryn said...

This is beautiful! I love the rainbow of colors!

Katy Cameron said...

Oh wow, this is fab, love the rainbow and your fabric choices!

Tiffany said...

Very nice block!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Gorgeous!

Melissa @ Sew BitterSweet Designs said...

Stunning!

Patti said...

Beautiful bright colours!

The Thompsons said...

Love it so far! It's going to be really cool

diane said...

I am in awe of the paper pieced project

Domestic Moose said...

beautiful! Love the colours.

retstickan said...

Gorgous colours! Maby I should learn how to paper piece. I think it´s going on my to do list after seeing this!

Jennifer said...

whoa, these colors are fabulous!

Scrap,Quilt, Preach said...

what a lovely block.

kate said...

So are all the links non-working, now? I cannot get to the pattern anywhere. It's October 5, 2012.
Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...