Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New York Beauty Center: Finished!!

I finished my NYB center for the DMQG round robin just in time.  I did decide to set it on point and am really happy I did so.  Maybe I'll applique something onto the corners later on.  Or maybe I'll leave it blank and enjoy the fresh clean design.  I'm really thrilled with how it turned out!  I won't be seeing it back for another 5 months and the anticipation may just kill me!



Oh and wouldn't you know that now there's a New York Beauty quilt along?  Maybe I'm just ahead of the trend :)



Sew Happy Geek


7 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

yours is gorgeous!! I love the colours, it's beautiful!

please would you mind turning off your word verification, I had a bit of a rant about it on my blog because it's driving me crazy!

MB in MI said...

Beautiful NYB!!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

gorgeous!

Claire Jain said...

Whoa! That block is amazing. Stellar work :-D

Diana said...

Love your NYB blocks! So very cute, can you tell me where I might find the pattern? Thanks!

Diana said...

Love your New York beauty blocks! May I ask where you got the pattern? Thank You! :)

laquaqltr said...

I think I found a link to where the pattern is supposed to be but it wasn't there or I can't seem to access it. is this link correct? http://imageevent.com/donnarie/newyorkbeautyblockpatterns

I keep getting a your trial period has ended message.
Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...