Monday, April 2, 2012

A 2012 Finish!

I finished my second MBS Triple Irish Chain quilt tonight!  For this one, I used the leftover Snippets honey bun strips from the first quilt I gave to my grandma, and added some DS Quilts from JoAnn along with the Katie Jump Rope orange hankie print for the flower centers.  I wish it were more colorful like the first quilt, but maybe it'll grow on me.  The backing is a DS Quilts pattern and the binding is Flea Market Fancy grey seeds reprint.  I wasn't sure if I'd ever really cut into it or just stare at it on my shelf :)  My boyfriend thought it would look good as the binding and I listened (for once ;P ).  







1 comment:

Claire Jain said...

Wow! This looks so pretty :-) What a beautiful finish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...