Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oklahoma Tornado Relief: Moore Love

I'm sure you've seen the devastation in Moore, OK on the news.  It's really sad for me since Oklahoma City was my home for a year after optometry school, where I met my boyfriend, where I met so many friends.  The people are so friendly and these challenges are disheartening.  My friends are all safe, but I just found out today that two of my former co-workers lost everything in the tornado.  



The Oklahoma City Modern Quilt Guild is collecting quilts for victims.  If you'd like to help, you can find more info here.  Please mail completed quilts by June 30.  You can email okcmqg@gmail.com for the address.  Of course my prayers go out to all the citizens of Moore and those affected by the tornado.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...