Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Townhouse Redo on the Cheap: Entryway

Remember when I said my former roommate let me redecorate her townhouse?  I was dumb and didn’t take any before/after pictures before I left, but recently went back to visit and now have some afters to share!

Entryway
The table here used to be her coffee table.  It’s Mission style and a bit too high for a coffee table, so I moved it to the wall you see when you first walk into the house.  I sewed the table runner with fabric leftover from the custom ottoman cover and more clearance JoAnn fabric.  The lamp and shade are from Target.  I think I got the vase from Marshall’s and we got the branches super cheap from The Christmas Tree Shoppes.  She already had the artwork on this wall.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...