Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally, an April quilt is finished!

I feel like a slacker this month since the only quilted project I finished was a table runner :(  Oh well, my Michael Miller Antiquity slash Send in the Crowns blue glittery table runner is finished in all it's fabulousness!  I stitched in the ditch using the Bernina #10 foot, which I was told over & over was amazing.  Eh, whatever.  It's done!  I may go back in the future and do some free motion to make areas really pop.  I think this is going on the wall somewhere so I can admire it :D

See the tiny crowns?  Oops, they're upside down...


3 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Your table runner is lovely. I do see the tiny crowns, nice fabric. Bernina foot #10? hum not sure if I have one of those with my machine or not. I will have to check that out.

Amy said...

very nice table runner.

SewHappyGeek said...

OOOOO, sparkly!!! looks really fab and I suspect that in person it's ultra fab...the piecing looks perfect too - well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...