Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm such a follower...

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and purchase some of Denyse Schmidt's new fabric line at JoAnn Fabrics.  It's super helpful for my budget that they are right across the street from work (sarcasm!!).  My store has all 21 prints but honestly I'm not crazy about all of them.  I bought 4 yesterday with coupons and will probably go back today to buy a few more.  I'd like to make either Oh Fransson's! New Wave Quilt or a Zig Zag Quilt.  I think the smaller prints in this line will work well with either.  Let me know which one you like better!




My stash so far!



2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh, oh, I vote zig zag! This fabric seems like it's made for a zig zag quilt! : ) I love this fabric by the way - most of them, anyway. Like you, there are a few prints I'm not crazy about. Although I think even those would look great when used in combination with the other prints in the line.

Angela said...

Hey there - So good to meet you and see you at the show last night! I'm dying to get to Joann's to pick up a few of those that Steph doesn't already have for me...such a fun line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...