Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another quilt top added to the please-quilt-me-someday pile

Another week, another quilt top!  I've been pondering why I make so many, since I don't feel like giving any away to people and haven't been very successful selling them.  They keep piling up and make a perfect cat bed for Carlton.  


Here's my Hunky Dory quilt top using the Bubblegum pattern from Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott.  I apologize for the photos, for some reason it turned out really dim/dingy but IRL it's so bright and precious! I think I'm adding borders to this once my head stops spinning for moving/arranging/reorganizing/etc. 






Want another WIP?  How about my mess of a craft room in my new condo?  It'll take me some time to sort through all this mess.  Know anyone that wants to buy a couch?  It has to go if I'm going to make way for the PB inspired dream craft table :D  






My current list of projects:

Tops that need binding:
Michael Miller Antiquity table runner

Completed tops needing backings & quilting:
Verna Friendship Braid
Simply Squares Vintage sheets 
Central Park Charming Stars
Hunky Dory Bubblegum

Tops in pieces:
Cherish Nature Circle in Squares
Hunky Dory Pandora's Box
Vintage Sheets Mod Sampler 
Vintage Sheets New Wave 

New projects this week: 0
Finished projects this week: 1   (Snippets Triple Irish Chain)
New fabric purchased this week: 2 half yards from a quilt store, 1 bag of scraps from a quilt store, and 2 remnants from JoAnn yesterday




2 comments:

Kathy said...

That's a really sweet quilt top! Looks like a pattern that would be fun to do. Congratulations!

Lee said...

Love the Hunky Dory top. And why do you make so many quilt tops? Because it's fun, of course! Nothing wrong with that! : ) Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...