Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Triple Irish Chain Quilt Progress

I'm making some progress on quilty things this week since I'm still on vacation :D  


Just this afternoon I finished pin basting my Moda Bake Shop Triple Irish Chain quilt using Snippets as the front and some DS Quilts backing.  I really like the combo and think it'll turn out great.  I'm planning to use the blue and green polka dots from her line for the binding.








Sorry for the short post today, but lots to do while packing for the final big move from my parent's house to Texas!




My current list of projects:

Tops that need binding:
Michael Miller Antiquity table runner

Completed tops needing backings & quilting:
Snippets Triple Irish Chain
Verna Friendship Braid
Simply Squares Vintage sheets 
DS Quilts Zig Zag
Central Park Charming Stars

Tops in pieces:
Cherish Nature Circle in Squares
Hunky Dory Bubblegum
Hunky Dory Pandora's Box

New projects this week: 0
Finished projects this week: 0
New fabric purchased this week: DS quilts backing & binding for Snippets



9 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a great looking triple Irish chain! Saw in a earlier post that your mom is learning to quilt, hope she continues to enjoy it. Good luck with your packing.

Tanya said...

Whoa! That triple irish chain quilt is nice! That is so much work! Way to go!

Allison said...

I love how you formed those red squares - fantastic!

Unknown said...

Good luck on the move, never fun, at least your quilt is coming out beautiful.

Lynette said...

very pretty triple Irish :)

quirky granola girl said...

i really want to see a close up of your snippets fabric in the quilt. it looks beautiful so far :)

Becky said...

I love it! Those solid squares really make it yours! Great idea!!

Lee said...

That's beautiful! Love how the colors work together. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Melinda said...

Just lovely! I have seen this quilt but didn't realize a version of it was available on Moda Bake Shop! Thanks for the info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...