Sunday, October 10, 2010

Craft show update

Well everyone, the craft show didn't go as well as I expected :(  I did sell one apron at the end of the show, which covered the cost of the show.  The lady did want to buy another apron, but I have to make it first and couldn't bring myself to ask a grandma for prepayment...  


I did sit next to a couple lovely ladies and had fun while we were waiting to pounce on the people that walked by.  I was asked by a woman to make a quilt from her husband's dress shirts, so we'll see if that comes into fruition.  


My dad's coming to visit this week and I'm super excited!  Oh and my mom's on a mission trip in Austria right now, and I think she's bringing me fabric from Venice! Yippee!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...