Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My current online obsession

I don't remember how I found this website, but I'm definitely hooked!  Remodelaholic has the most amazing projects for home decorating - I can't wait to try ALL of them!  


The one that has me itching to go to the craft store first is the Pottery Barn inspired mosaic wall art.  When I first saw it, I thought it was glass tiles and would be expensive to recreate.  I said 'shut-the-front-door' when I discovered it was made from a piece of wood, a little paint & Modge Podge, and scrap book papers!  SO cheap.  I'm going to the store tonight to pick out papers and see if I can get an off cut or scrap of wood from Home Depot.  This is the perfect project for the big blank wall in my living room.  I'll use grey paint for the "mortar" and sea green papers with some pearly whites mixed in.  This project will be a nice break from my sewing machine :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...