Friday, November 26, 2010

To-Do list

Since I've become more comfortable with my quilting abilities, I've added things to my ever-growing mental to-do list.  It's time to write it all down so I don't forget!  Lately I've been perusing Etsy for fabric scraps to make fun little projects since I don't have a large fabric/quilting/craft budget for the time being.  What a great selection!  I wish I'd thought of this before.


As I mentioned, my church quilt group makes quilts for the children in the oncology ward at the local hospital.  When I saw this adorable Alice in Wonderland fabric, I couldn't help buy smile and think this would be perfect to brighten up a little girl's day!  So, an Alice quilt has to be in my to-do list.






I've always been a Barbie girl and have to put a Barbie quilt on the list too.  I really like the modern black and pink prints like this:




I'm thinking of making a quilt for my brother, but haven't figured out what kind of fabric to use.  What do you think?  Any fabrics that you're dying to make into something fabulous?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...