Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Viewer Poll

Recently I purchased a Moda Soiree jelly roll.  I'm trying to decide what to do with it.  Call me selfish, but by the time I finish a quilt or project, I've put so much of myself time and money-wise into it, that I just want to keep it for myself!  Plus they're beautiful and I want to keep it around to have something nice to look at.


http://www.everythingquilts.com/moda-soiree-fabric-jelly-roll.aspx




Anyways, if you have any suggestions for this jelly roll's fate, let me know!  I'm thinking something from the Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts book by Pam Lintott.  I just love her patterns!  


On a side note, I find it funny that when I called my dad last night he asks, "What sewing projects are you working on right now?"  He knows that's practically all I do outside of work these days!  Yeesh I need a boyfriend :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...