Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh Snap!

I came upon a great surprise while waiting for my bimonthly Starbucks treat today.  While perusing the shelves of coffee paraphernalia, I discovered my favorite part of Starbucks is available in a bottle for my personal use - the caramel sauce!!  



My drink of choice is a tall iced caramel macchiato, nonfat of course.  And now, for the seemingly reasonable price of $4.95 (just for the sauce), I can bring the caramel home with me!? Incredible!  This has to go on my birthday and/or Christmas list.  

If you don't care for coffee drinks, my cousin came up with a tasty tea concoction at Starbucks.  She orders an iced Passion Tea flavored with raspberry syrup.  It's very refreshing on a smoking hot day.  It's also pretty cheap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...