Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fabric Stash Sunday #6

This past week, my friend Jessica decided to close her modern fabric store, Remnants: Fiber Culture.  Many of her friends and local sewists came to her shop for her closing sale.  While it was a sad event for many including myself, Jessica is excited as ever about focusing on her growing long-arm business. We all wish her the best, but I'm sure glad I could snag some fabric deals this week too!  I bought a range of Lizzy House Pearl Bracelet colors, a Painter's Canvas in black, and some Koi that will most likely make an excellent quilt binding.  Have you added anything to your stash this week?




3 comments:

Lisa said...

You got some great colors of pearls there! Love sales like that

Vera said...

Nice addition. Thanks for linking up to Sunday Stash.

suemac said...

I got some red pearl bracelet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...