Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fabric Stash Sunday #8

Back in February, I had the chance to meet Elizabeth Hartman from Oh, Fransson!  I've long admired her work and have made several of her patterns.  I did the whole groupie thing, fawning over her and had her sign my books and take a picture.  She was great!  

Fast forward to last month or so when I posted a picture on Instagram of KJR ribbon flowers that I bought and said I only needed 2 more prints to finish my collection.  Elizabeth sent me an email telling me she'd send me one missing piece and that the envelope was lonely with just a fat eighth in it, and she'd surprise me with something else!  

Here are the extras that came in the package - quarter yards of these great prints from Violet Craft's Waterfront Park collection.  I told you she was great, right?  I really like the yellow domino dots and think those are going to be a great blender because they come in so many good colors.  Bridgetown is pretty awesome too!  Thanks Elizabeth, for such a fun surprise!




The Hump Day Blog Hop


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome :D

Isn't that a great fabric line? I love the Domino Dots too. I actually have a a FQ collection of part of this line en route. I have no plans for it, but it's a lot of fun, so I can't wait.

Finding Fifth said...

That was so generous of her. That black and white bridge print is so unusual. I love bridges. Looking forward to you hosting Sunday Stash on September 6th. Can you email me at findingfifth@gmail.com as I cannot find your email address?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...