Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Bee Block Edition

This month I'm running way ahead of schedule with the Flickr Ima Bee!  Wendy asked for 12.5" Japanese x + blocks in bright colors with dark cross ends and a low volume/white background.  I'm in love with navy and orange-yellow combos lately, so the first one is no surprise to me.  The second is so girly fun!  I finally cut into my Alexander Henry Farmdale fabrics, but just a teeny bit.  Wendy's been great sending me extra Munki Munki or Heather Ross prints, so I'm sending her a little surprise too!  These will be off in the mail today, bound for Alaska.



3 comments:

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Those blocks look fantastic! I just love the X+ pattern. It's so much fun to look at when it's all put together!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Jennifer Boes said...

Love the colors on both blocks - hate this kind of sewing, but love to enjoy it!

RobinSue said...

I'm loving this block and your navy/orange combo is spectacular. I'm going to the cutting table now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...